In a year in which Reed Smith underwent a major leadership change, the firm finished out 2013 with a 6.1 percent rise in gross revenue and a 5.5 percent increase in partner profits.
- Another Children's Tylenol Death Case Kept in Federal Court
- Superior Court Denies Party Full Montco Bench Recusal
- Failure to Communicate May Have Dire Effects, GCs Warn Firms
- Ousted Judge's Appeal Highlights Supreme Court Arguments
- Bill on Oversight Of Conflict Counsel Becomes Law
- Phila. Judge Denies Life Insurance Benefits to Same-Sex Former Partner
In this special advertising section developed in connection with the Arts and Business Council of Greater Philadelphia, discussions include legal work at the Philadelphia Art Museum, healthcare reform and the arts, art auctions, intellectual property issues, a lawyer-turned-gallery owner, and a directory of lawyers involved in the arts in the Philadelphia area.
The Top Laterals Supplement includes profiles of the top lateral hires from 2013 and articles on compensation structures at firms and switching from defense to plaintiffs work.